Sara Hatcher has over 15 years’ experience in property and other law. She has been a trusted adviser to individuals, small, medium and large businesses, consultants, listed property trusts, developers, national landlords and tenants, shopping centres and listed corporations.
Sara has significant experience and expertise in all facets of retail and commercial leasing, including on behalf of both landlords and tenants including assisting with preliminary negotiations, drafting and reviewing agreements for lease, leases, licences, development agreements, assignments, surrenders and other related documents and the enforcement of those documents.
Sara gets to the real issues quickly and encourages open discussions between the parties to collaborate to bring about a solution that is mutually satisfying to all parties so all parties are winners. Sara will free you up to run your business taking on the legal hassles on your behalf.
Sara is valued for providing a practical and commercial approach to finding creative solutions for any of your property related problems.
A sample of the transactions Sara has represented and advised clients on include:
- Managed the national property leasing portfolio for a national retailer involving thirty new shop openings per year.
- Large and small scale conveyancing transactions from one off purchases and sales to the sales and purchases of shopping centres and commercial premises.
- Property due diligence related to the purchase of a listed company with many property assets throughout Australia.
- Company title, strata title and community title transactions.
- Advising on and negotiating building contracts.
- Subdivision and development documentation and advice.
- Early user of e-conveyancing in conducting the 10thelectronic settlement through PEXA in NSW and continued user of e-conveyancing.
- Advising on Retirement Village contracts and leases.
- Negotiating and drafting leases of sites to telecommunications carriers for the purposes of providing telecommunications facilities.
Sara is valued for providing a practical and commercial approach to finding suitable legal solutions for any issues presented to her.
You can contact Sara on (02) 8987 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org