Commercial property requires sound advice and efficient service. We can assist with a full range of issues that might arise with your property transaction and will provide practical, commercially-focused advice to your business. As specialist commercial property lawyers, we can assist you in every stage of your commercial property development from the acquisition of land through to settlement of the sale of lots. We can take the stress out of the entire process by preparing all necessary documents and communicating with Council, Surveyors and builders to get the development underway and settled quickly and painlessly.
We have an experienced and enthusiastic team ready to assist you with all aspects of the process, including:
- Strategising and assisting with the structuring of the development including the preparation of any required management agreements, shareholders, joint venture and shareholder agreements purchasing/management entities potential shareholders;
- Reviewing the Contract for Purchase and proposing required amendments to same, including assisting with all aspects of the purchase;
- Advising on finance documentation for the purchase of proposed development premises;
- Exchanging the Contracts, through Options or Private Treaties;
- Assisting with Development Applications and negotiations and consultations with Councils;
- Meeting and/or dealing with Council and any related surveyors or builders with regard to finalising plans and/or Development Applications and ensuring compliance with same;
- Preparation and exchange of Contracts for Sale of the proposed premises including the preparation of the following pursuant to the requirements of the Development Application:
- by-laws; and
- section 88B instruments to create easements, covenants and restrictions.
- Reviewing the Plans of Subdivision and Plans of Strata Plans and advising on same in terms of the sale;
- Preparation of related Leases, including retail, residential, commercial and shopping centre leases; and
- Land and Environment Court Applications.
If you have any questions regarding any aspect of commercial property, please contact our commercial property lawyers at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 8987 0000.