Property Lawyers Sydney
Aitken has extensive experience and are specialist Property Lawyers, we have expertise to assist you in both residential and commercial property transactions including purchasing and selling strata, torrens and company title properties, as well as off-the-plan, rural and other types of property matters. Our team’s experience, expertise and excellent service also extends to commercial leasing, licensing, construction issues, subdivision and financing. We advise developers, lending institutions, commercial property owners and private clients.
Whether your needs involve securing your dream home through residential conveyancing or are business related and involve commercial property advice and guidance, Aitken Property Lawyers remain in the forefront of all areas of property law.
The Team to Turn To
Our Property Lawyers have earned a reputation for understanding the complexities and lesser known nuances that can arise in property deals. From large-scale development issues through to private homes , Aitken lawyers takes a ‘no matter too large or too small’ approach to representing your needs.
Our experience and commitment to clients
Residential and Commercial property requires timely advice and prompt service. We can assist with the full range of issues that might arise with your property transaction and will provide practical, commercially-focused advice to you or your business.
Aitken Property Lawyers have significant experience and expertise in all areas of commercial property law – including cumulative experience through our property team.
Over the years, the team has represented government departments and agencies, private companies (including national retailers), property developers, utility companies, and small owner/developers on a wide range of issues – ensuring clients’ needs are dealt with promptly and efficiently in every case.
- Representing local companies in relation to leasing, sales off the plan, subdivisions and sales, multi storey offices, sales, purchases and leasing.
- Acting for Landlords in assisting in managing and negotiating leases for property portfolios.
- Acting on the sale, purchase and finance of a property valued in excess of $50,000,000.00 million.
- Preparing sale contracts for off the plan residential (in excess of 40 units), mixed-use and commercial developments in rapidly growing urban and regional areas. Also advising property joint ventures and developers with ownership relationship and management agreements.
- Preparing sales contracts for land sales in large subdivisions in excess of 450 lots.
- Arranging sales of an $18,000,000.00 rural Property in Queensland with water rights and compensation agreements.
- Act for and advising on financial arrangements for property developers
- Acting for land owners in large and farms
- Advising on strata issues.
- Advising purchasers and owners of retirement village complexes.
Our team of Property Lawyers in our Sydney firm include Sara Hatcher, Special Counsel, Julian Peters, Special Counsel, Charmayne White, Paralegal and Janet Smith, Paralegal. Call the Aitken Property Lawyers Sydney on (02) 8987 0000.